We take complaints seriously
Our aim is to offer great products and excellent service, but sometimes things can go wrong. If you need to complain, we promise:
- To do our best to put things right as soon as we can
- You’ll receive contact details of the person or team dealing with your complaint
- To give your complaint our full attention and commit to resolving the issue for you no matter how you choose to tell us about it, whether it’s by phone, in branch, online or in writing
If you have a complaint, we like to talk to you about it as soon as possible and most of our customers agree. The majority of complaints are resolved there and then.
How to raise your concerns
When you contact us please include the following information so we can resolve your complaint as quickly as possible:
- Your agreement details
- As much information as possible
- Any actions you wish us to take to resolve your complaint
Call or Email us on
- Phone: 0208 572 7474
- Email: email@example.com
Write to us
As it takes longer for a letter to reach us, it will take us longer to respond if you use this method. Write to us at Black Arrow Finance, Customer Service, Profile West, Brentford, Middlesex, TW8 9ES, United Kingdom. We will contact you by phone once we receive your letter, so it’s important that you provide your phone number and information on the best time to contact you. Please be aware that we find complaints received in writing take longer to resolve as it can be difficult for us to get back in contact with you. We want to make sure your complaint is resolved as quickly as possible so please consider phoning us.